|CATSKILLS AND HUSDON VALLEY WEDDING OFFICIANT Joseph M. Kolakowski, D.D.|
- will perform spiritual, non-denominational-religious, or civil wedding ceremonies or elopements for couples. Will make it the wedding of your dreams! No pressure of proselytization - I'm here to serve you, not to impose my beliefs. No premarital counseling required (although available by request).
- Do you want to honor a friend, family member, non-ordained, non-VA, or non-NYC-registered clergy member to perform your wedding ceremony? I will sign the marriage license, as in VA there are no witnesses needed for a marriage, I can simply ask you if you want to be married and sign the licence for you before or after your meaningful ceremony with the non-registered officiant of your choice. In NY witnesses are required, and the same can be done privately with the required witnesses before your larger ceremony.
- specializing in weekday elopements - can meet you at your home, a park, or almost any location you like
- No wedding too small or large
- prices are negotiable - will not be undersold in Sullivan and Orange County, NY area.
- registered marriage celebrant in the Commonwealth of Virginia and in the City of New York, NY
call Joseph Kolakowski 917-435-1091 for more information
I have and will continue to travel anywhere in the world if expenses are covered to perform weddings or other Rabbinical services
-will not perform intermarriage between Halachic Jew and non-Jew (Jewish = birth mother was Jewish - or - became Jewish through Halachic conversion - i.e. if someone's mother was not Jewish and they did not convert according to strict Halachah, they are not Halachically Jewish, and cannot marry someone who is)
-will not perform second marriage for divorced Jewish couples without kosher Get (writ of Divorce)
-will not perform marriage between a Cohen and one who may not marry a Cohen.
-will not perform weddings on Sabbath nor major Jewish Biblical holidays
-will not personally invoke names of the Almighty that come from other religious traditions outside of the 'Old Testament' or Torah tradition
-some other restrictions apply for Jewish weddings, call for details
-we reserve the right to refuse service for any reason
. We have received approval to perform weddings for non-Jewish people from several Haredi ("Ultra-Orthodox") Rabbincal authorities, ensuring no Halachic problem.
|Mr. and Mrs. H. - a happy couple who eloped at a civil ceremony by Rabbi Kolakowski at Richmond, VA City Court|
|"thank you... everything was perfect!" -Mr. Ben H.|
|Mr. and Mrs. C. - a happy couple who renewed their vows with a traditional Jewish wedding presided over by Rabbi Kolakowski at Congregation Kol Emes of Richmond, VA - here one of the groom's friends recites a traditional wedding benediction|
|If pictures are not visible, click on them.|
|Home Weddings in Richmond|
|A private elopement ceremony at a home in the Carytown section of Richmond, VA|
|A wedding in Staten Island|
|an elopement in Palisades Mall in West Nyack, NY|
|A wedding at a restaurant in New Jersey|
|A wedding at a home in New Jersey|
|A HIPPIE WEDDING AT THE ORIGINAL WOODSTOCK 1969 SITE AT BETHEL WOODS IN BETHEL, NY|
|The American Wedding Guide - TAWG.COM|
|U.S. Wedding Officiants is a directory of the best wedding officiants, ministers, rabbis and justices of the peace in each area of the United States.|
|Best Wedding Sites
The best online guide for wedding and honeymoon planning, accessories, favors, gift registries, invitations, shopping, local vendors and more.
|Jewish wedding in Guyaquil, Ecuador|
|Second Weddings, Remarriage, Vow Renewals at IDoTakeTwo.com: Get information about wedding dresses, prenup forms, annulment, blended families and expert etiquette advice.|
|Richmond wedding guide|
|The US Wedding Directory|
Wedding planning resource with a national and international wedding vendor directory, expert articles, step-by-step planning, classified ads, and much more. It's never too soon to start planning!
|A Neo-Hasidic ceremony in Maryland|
Bridal Directory, Wedding
|co-officiating with Rabbi Daniel Ginerman of Carmiel, E. Israel, and Cantor Brian Wood of the Altenue Shul of Prague, Czech Republic, at a traditional Sefardic Jewish ceremony at the Spanish Synagogue of Prague, Czech Republic.|
Virginia Weddings Guide
|Jewish weddings - Planning a jewish wedding - traditions and ideas.|
|Rabbi Kolakowski dancing a traditional Hasidic Mitzvah Tantz at the Jewish Community Center/High Synagogue of Prague|
|Joseph Kolakowski - Wedding Officiant and Speaker|
- will perform traditional Jewish religious wedding ceremonies for Jewish couples in New York, as well as other traditional ceremonies such as baby naming, house dedication, bar mitzvah, renewal of vows, funerals, memorials, unveilings, Kabalistic and Hasidic rituals, kosher supervision, public speaking, advice giving, prayers, teachings, and blessings, also will sign marriage license for someone who already had Halachic kiddushin. Can also help to arrange a Bris as well with a local Mohel. We can also arrange Mikvah ceremonies with a local Mikvah, as well as Mikvah classes for new couples (or couples just beginning to observe Mikvah laws) with the Rebbetzin teaching the bride and the Rabbi teaching the groom. The Rabbi is also available to serve as a Gabbai for Hasidic Rebbes when traveling, and he has many years of experience in this field.